CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

We're Officially Adopting!!!

Last Friday my background check from Idaho FINALLY came back. On Wednesday our counselor took our package into the adoption committee and after six month of paperwork and waiting we are officially able to adopt. We are working on our online profile, which should be up this week at http://www.itsaboutlove.org/ under ScottandAmy1. Please keep us and our future birth mother in your prayers as we hope to add a little one to our family.

5 comments:

crystal said...

Yeah! You guys are awesome!!

pitterbecky said...

Finally! I am so excited for you!

Jeanna said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you! This is awesome.

PS. Do you mind giving Brit my email address, so I can view her blog....jeannadot@gmail.com (if she wants me too :-)) My gmail account is the account I use for blogger stuff.

Thanks!

Tigerlily said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait!

annie said...

i'm so excited for you guys! you are going to be such an amazing mother!!