CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

More Pics from Cali

I took two cameras to California last weekend. All of the pictures from Knott's Berry Farm and the beach were on a little handheld camera that I thought I had lost, but Scott found it under the seat today. Here is a little more California fun:

Picture 1: Scott having way to much fun on the carousel.
Picture 2: View from our spot on the beach.
Picture 3: Amy on the second roller coaster. (what was I thinking after getting sick on the first one?).

2 comments:

Mama Magpie said...

That looks like a blast! Yea for finding your camera!

Jeanna said...

Lucky you- I went to the east coast and froze, you were smart and went to the west coast....it looks a lot warmer and more fun than trust school. ;-) I'm glad you had a fabulous time.