CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

August

August has been a crazy fun month in the Magleby household. Here are some random happenings from the last month...

We have started giving Olivia graham crackers to eat. She is very messy with them, but I figure that she will figure it out eventually. The other day she had stuck almost a whole cracker into her mouth and I got a little concerned that she was going to choke if she put any more in her mouth and took the cracker away. She didn't like that and decided to throw a little fit- crying and kicking. I hope that it is not a sign of things to come as she get older. Where do they learn to do that kind of stuff?

My sister Becky and her little girl came to visit earlier this month and got to stay for three weeks. She was in Utah for Olivia sealing and blessing and wanted to take Sophie to Temple Square. Sunday after church we loaded in the Tahoe and all of us went up to Salt Lake.

Livy with her Daddy.


Sisters and their babies (we missed you Jenny, Cindy, and Taylor)
I love this picture of my parents and Livy. You can tell they adore each other:

My family stayed down a couple of extra days and we went to Seven Peaks and then the girls spent the night in Midway and went shopping in Park City. I have decided that Olivia is part fish- she loves the water. She spent almost three hours kicking and splashing in the pool, but she wasn't really sure about the slide. I think she wore herself out because she slept for almost eight hours that night.

In Idaho three weeks ago, we had all of the granddaughters together on my side of the family together for the first time. None of the pictures had all three girls looking at the camera, but they turned out cute anyway. This one is one of my favorites-Livy must of thought Taylor looked tasty.

1 comment:

Ron and Susan said...

I love looking at your blog. Olivia & Mykelle are doing the same things and it's fun to see little Olivia and know that they would be such good friends. My favorite picture is the grandparents! Grandma's love their little grandchildren!!!