CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy but uneventful...

is the best way to describe our week. I don't think we are alone everyone is busy with work, family, life in general. Sometime I need to slow down and just enjoy the little things... like my precious baby girl that will be six months tomorrow. That is why I did not go into work on Saturday like I had planned and our little family spent the day together. Nothing exciting- we ran some errands, cleaned house, played with Livy, took a family nap, and had a picnic in the park for dinner-but for me it was just what I needed.

Here are some pictures from our picnic last night:




According to Scott, BYU football starts in 35 days- not that he's counting :). For the opening game, the Cougars are traveling to Texas to play Oklahoma in the new Cowboys stadium and we get to go! To get ready we made a stop at the BYU bookstore yesterday so Daddy could get his baby some official gear... here she is sporting her new BYU hat and shirt along with her new friend Marvin the Monkey who of course has a BYU shirt on. Go Cougars!

1 comment:

Ron and Susan said...

I love looking at your blog! It's just been so fun to watch Olivia grow, I know that she and Mykelle would be great friends!!! She is so cute!