CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Snow

I am home today with a sick baby. I think one of the hardest things about being a parent is having to watch your child be sick and not being able to make them feel better. The good news is that she is finally sleeping soundly and I think the worst is over.

On Saturday afternoon I decided that we needed to go outside and play in the snow. This is the first time Olivia has played in the snow and she didn't know what to think at first. She eventually decided that it wasn't all bad and sat down and started eating it.



3 comments:

Katie Voorhees said...

She has gotten so big! What a cute girl! I hope she is feeling better soon!

pitterbecky said...

I'm so sad that she is sick. I agree, not fun to be the parent of a sick kid. Hopefully she will get better soon. Fun pictures in the snow!

Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them all. It's so fun taking your kids out in the snow for the first time. She looks ADORABLE in her cute little pink coat.