CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One Year Already

One year ago at 4:17 a.m. I received a phone call and heard the words that would change our lives forever... "Your baby is coming this morning and you need to go to New Orleans as soon as possible". I couldn't believe it-she wasn't due for another three weeks... we didn't have anything prepared... were we really ready for this? These were the thoughts that were rolling around in my head, but then it hit me...today is the day that I get to be a mommy. We dropped everything, flew to Louisiana, and immediately fell in love with this precious little girl...


Now one year later she is our world...





Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Hope you guys can do something fun today!

crystal said...

SO SWEET!!! Happy Birthday Olivia!!

Jeanna said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Miss Olivia! I can't believe it's been a year.

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Livy!! You look so grown up now! Couldn't be happier for you three!

Dan/Kealy said...

I can't believe it's been a year already! How fun for you guys :)

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Livi! Very cute pictures. Emma is very excited to come to her "Happy Day"(this is what Em says) party.

Natalie Petersen Bass said...

Happy Birthday Miss Olivia!!! I can't believe that a year has already gone by. It seems just like yesterday you were headed to Lousiana to get her.

pitterbecky said...

Happy Birthday Miss Olivia! I hope you guys had a great party for her. I really planned to call on her birthday, but Evan really wanted to share a birthday with her, so we wound up in the hospital instead. Sophie keeps reminding me that we need to call Livy though.