CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

We are in Trouble

She's walking. Her longest stretch is only 15 steps, but before we know it she is going to be running. It is so fun to watch her. She refuses to let mom and dad help her get up (I am afraid I am going to have a very stubborn daughter- she may not have my genes, but she is definitely my daughter in that regard.). She stands in the middle of the floor, spreads her legs wide a part, sticks her bottom out and pulls her self to a standing position and then proceeds to walk across the room. We have tried to get it on video all weekend, but she doesn't like to perform for the camera.

On Saturday the sun was shining and it looked deceptively warm outside so I bundled up Olivia and we headed out for a little walk. We only made it a block before we decided that it was to cold. I did get some cute pictures...




4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh it's an exciting time, but also requires adjustments from mom and dad. She is so adorable!

pitterbecky said...

Yay!!! Good Job Olivia!

annie said...

these turned out so cute!! i can't believe that it has been a whole year!!! wow time flies and she is cuter than the last time i saw her!

The Morgan's said...

Amy I can't believe your little one is walking! How cute is she! We miss you guys let's go do something soon:)