CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Robbed

Today someone came into our house and took Scott's PlayStation, my laptop, and a couple of other misc. items. Of course we are angry about losing these items, but I think the worst part is that we feel violated. This is our home- our place to escape the big bad world and now we wonder if it could happen again...maybe when Liv and I are home alone or when we go out and leave Liv with a sitter. How do you get over that feeling? Maybe we need to buy a big gun!

8 comments:

Jeanna said...

OMWord!! That's horrible. I'm all for gun idea. Can you tell how they got in? Were you the only house robbed? That's scary!

Brittany said...

That's scary. I would feel violated too, get a gun and a bat! I've thought about getting an alarm system. Did they come in while you were at work?

The Morgan's said...

O my heavens Amy I am so sorry! That is so scary! I can't believe some people! I think you should get a gun a BIG gun!

crystal said...

AMY!! That's TERRIBLE!! I am so sorry...you'll have to talk to Mat about the gun idea :)

Kristen said...

I am sorry, that is so scary. I remember that happened to one of my best friends in high school. She said the same thing that the hardest part was the feeling of being violated. I hope you recover quickly. Sorry...

Kristy said...

That is aweful Amy. We happen to have 3 guns in our house. I wasn't for one at all at first but I think they are acctually comforting to have around. You just never know. So sorry.

annie said...

i can't believe that !!!! i've always been scared of being robbed. but i do agree, someone coming into your house is totally violating! you totally need a big gun :)

Jeremy said...

Oh Amy! I am so sorry!!! (this is Eileen) Jeremy says to get an alarm system!!! That would just terrify me!!