CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jason Plays Rugby???

Mom called me on Saturday morning to tell me that my baby brother Jason had a Rugby game at UVU... Jason plays Rugby???  Who knew- I  obviously didn't!   But because I am an awesome big sister we went and watched him play.  I don't know all of the rules, but it is pretty physical and it looks like when someone tackles you (and you are not wearing pads or a helmet) it really hurts.  Olivia cheered him on and even though she kept saying Go Cougars (daddy has trained her well) - her heart was in the right place. 







Here is her say cheese face:).

2 comments:

pitterbecky said...

That's so fun! I had no idea he played Rugby either. Good to see him involved in stuff though.

Unknown said...

Wow! Having a brother who plays rugby is interesting! My brother plays rugby too. We used to witness exciting rugby games just to support him. Family members are always excited every time there is a scheduled youth rugby league game since we got to see my brother in the field.

Thanks for sharing this inspiring post, Amy Lou! By the way, Olivia is so cute.