CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pickin' Pumpkins at the Red Barn

With Halloween less than two weeks away we decided it was time for a visit to the Red Barn in Santaquin to pick out our pumpkins (okay I decided and Scott put up with it).   Liv really liked the hayride, but did not want to pick out a pumpkin so I handed her a couple and said "say cheese"  this is what I got...





Tonight I was unpacking some boxes I got in the mail and Liv thought it would be fun to play in the boxes with all of the packing peanuts.   She kept saying "So Fun"- why do I bother buying toys?


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Went to the Red Barn at the same time. :) So true about kids and boxes.

Stephanie said...

She is SO SMILEY and cute! I love it! Looks like you guys are doing great. Just checking in after too long.