CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

This Weekend

What a fun busy weekend we had at the Magleby residence.  On Saturday morning we walked in the BYU Homecoming parade to support one of our favorite causes  (FSA) Families Supporting Adoption. I had never been to the BYU Homecoming parade before and I was amazed how many people came out.   Olivia rode on my shoulders most of the way and she kept waving and saying "Hi Everyone" and every once in a while would break out a "Go Cougars" since everyone was wearing blue and white. 

Later that day we went to the  BYU football game (Thanks Broberg's for the great tickets).  I have been a little worried about taking Olivia to the football games because of her short attention span, but she  loved it.  There was so much going on I don't think she had time to get bored.  She clapped and cheered with the cheerleaders (who thought she was adorable by the way), flirted with the boys behind us, yelled first down as the Cougars made their way up the field,  hopped up and down the stairs,  and hi-5ed everyone around us.  

Our seats were on the 2nd row-right next to the BYU Basketball players. 
 
 From the parade:




3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Um you sat by BYU basketball players!?! You know you do have a single younger sister! Sounds like it was a lot of fun though.

Kristen said...

Thanks for the text about the parade. My nephew was getting baptized that same morning. I've never been to the BYU Homecoming parade, but I've heard a lot of people attend, faithfully. Sounds like you had good seats for the win!

Jessica said...

I MISS you guys! I am sooooooo bummed that we couldn't make it to the parade and football game. I'm so happy that you are going to the FSA activities. I hope I can go to one that you are attending some time. Olivia is getting so big! Her birthday is around the corner. I wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more even if it's just for get together's here and there. Hope you guys are doing well.