CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two Year Celebration

For Olivia's birthday this year, we decided to keep things really simple.  Because February 3 was also Chinese New Year I made sweet and sour chicken and we invited our neighbors over for dinner followed by ice cream and cake.  Grandma M also came down for the festivities.  When I showed Olivia her cake she recognized that it was Elmo so I figured I didn't do too bad for my first cake decorating attempt:


In addition to birthday celebrations, we have been potty training this week and she was so excited to earn her umbrella when she went tinkle on the potty ten times.  I am so proud of her.  As I mentioned in my original post on potty training we had a really difficult first day, but since then she has done so well and has very few accidents.


Here are some additional pictures from her birthday:



2 comments:

Jeanna said...

She's so stickin' cute! You did a great job with the cake. I love her umbrella. Good job Liv!

pitterbecky said...

Looks like a Happy Birthday!Great job on the pottying little Liv!