CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July Highlights...

I have been really bad about posting this month. I have been in a little bit of a funk. Hopefully August will be much better. This month has been very crazy and we have had a number of fun things happen. Here are some of the highlights:
  • Emma Rae, my newest niece, was born on July 15.- 7 lbs 12 oz, 21 inches, and a ton of hair.
  • I got my first passport.
  • We were called to the nursery, again.
  • We finished all of the requirements for the adoption process and are now just waiting for my background check to clear through Idaho before we can be approved.
  • Our garden began mass producing yellow squash- if you want some come and get it. We are also going to have about a million tomatoes in a month or so.
  • Matt and Cindy came to visit for the weekend.
  • Trent and Liz (our good friends from N.Y.) came over for dinner.
  • I did three Stamp' Up Parties.
  • We celebrated our 4th anniversary.
  • We went camping twice (see posts below)
  • I had LASIK (see post below).

1 comment:

Liz, in New York said...

First of all, dinner with ya'll was a highlight of our trip. Second of all, I can't believe you got Scott camping more than one time in a summer let alone more than one time in a month! Actually, he's pretty tough and I'm glad to see you lovin' the West! Third of all (as opposed to third of some), ummm, the demolition derby comment? The thought of Amy sitting in a demo car is Hy-sterical. It's got to be fun.... maybe some day....(ps, this is Trent). Oh, we also watched home videos last night and saw the footage from your visit. Great memories. So glad you saw the rules of Upstate up close and personal