CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Brittany and I found some cute St. Patrick's Day dresses for the girls while we were in Cincinnati. Tonight we tried to take some pictures of them in their matching outfits, but again Olivia would have nothing to do with it. This is one of my favorites- I love Emma's face as she is taking Livy's pacifier. Brittany made the bows (isn't she amazing!).


My baby is chunking up- I think it makes her even cuter. This week she has really started to smile, but I haven't been able to capture it on camera yet.


For the past couple of years I have wanted to have a green dinner to celebrate St. Patrick's day, but lacked the follow through. This year I finally did it- we had two of our favorite neighbors over and green penne pasta, green alfredo sauce, green breadsticks, broccoli, green salad, and green cool-aid. For dessert we had keylime bars, which were of course green. It was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

pitterbecky said...

I love the picture of Emma and Livvy. So funny. Livvy is getting darling little cheeks. I can't wait to see pictures of her smiling.

Jeanna said...

Cuteness!!! What more can I say?

Anonymous said...

Hi - I just found your blog via some blog-hopping. My baby is a Heart to Heart baby too (born in January 2008 in Cincinnati)! Your Olivia is adorable!

ABC'S OF OUR FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Seriously you are the funnest Mom! I LOVE how creative and thoughtful you were. The food was great but the company was even better. Thanks for being an amazing neighbor! I also LOVE the cute outfits the girls wore. So festive!