CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Pics of Olivia



Olivia was happy when I got home from work today and I hoped to get picture of her smile, but to no avail. At seven weeks old I am sad to report that she no longer fits into any of her newborn outfits; however, her newborn shoes still fit. Scott got on the scale with her the other morning and she is between 11-12 pounds. She has started to coo when you talk to her and she is very smiley. Her hair is coming in really curly and it makes her existing hair stand even straighter. Can she possibly get cuter everyday? I think so.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, she is a cutie. I am itching to snuggle her now that I am no longer ill. Emma weighed 11 lbs 3 oz at 2 months, they grow way to fast. It's hard to remember her being Livi's size.

SumGreater said...

She does get cuter every day! It's crazy how that goes with babies--you think they couldn't be cuter and then you look back on pictures that are 5 months old and realize they're WAAY cuter now than they were then. I LOVE curly hair. Lucky girl.

pitterbecky said...

So cute.So chubby. I love it. We miss you guys. Whenever we pass somewhere that Sophie thinks she would like to go, she says, "Grandma and Livy and Amy and Emma and Britt and Daddy and you and me should do that." The other day it was the "theater show". So if you ever want to come out to go to a movie, let us know. Sophie would love it.

Liz, in New York said...

That baby is so yummy I just want to eat her up! I can't believe she's already so big! Really, we can hardly wait to meet her.