CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Me at 32

Picture taken by my amazingly talented friend Annie.

32 years ago today at 8:00 p.m. I came into this world. 32 is not a significant birthday year, but I have a feeling that this year will be one of the best yet. At 32- I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a friend, a teacher, a career woman, an aunt, and a godmother. Each of these roles shape who I am. At 32- I am happy with my life and how it has turned out so far. At 32- I am truly blessed!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!!

Jessica said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You look amazing for 32. I am SO HAPPY you are a mother to a beautiful little girl. This will be an amazing year for sure!

Laurel said...

Happy birthday. I hope it was good! See you tomorrow!

Tigerlily said...

Dearest Amy, I wish at 32 I looked as good as you. I hope you had a fabulous birthday. I'm sorry I did not find you yesterday on your day. You are an amazing wonderful woman. I am so glad that I know you.

Jeanna said...

That's a very precious picture. Hope you had a very happy birthday.

SumGreater said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture. Best year so far for sure. =)

tina said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! You are such a wonderful person. Enjoy YOUR 32!