CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Browns

Our fourth day in Louisiana has been a somewhat uneventful day other than we decided to change hotels. After we got the phone call that Olivia was coming on Tuesday we hopped online and found plane tickets, rental car, and a hotel at about 4:30 in morning. I should have spent a little more time researching hotels. This one fit the bill- it was close to the hospital, had a kitchen space, and was reasonably priced; however, when we got there it was a pretty much a dive. Since it looks like we are going to be here for the next several days we decided needed to comfortable. We are now in a Residence Inn in downtown New Orleans, which is much much better! I am really excited to do a little exploring tomorrow. We are about six blocks from the French Quarter and there are some fun old brick buildings right across from the hotel. We might as well take in some of the sights since we are here.

Now for the real reason you all are reading my blog: Miss Olivia. We were finally able to get some pictures of her eyes today. Aren't they beautiful? I love this brown eyed girl!




2 comments:

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

What a cutie, I love all the pictures. You guys will have to go to Cafe DuMonde, it is this famous coffee house outdoors. But they serve these things that are like scones but called something else I can't remember and then you order hot chocolate too. It is apparently the big thing to do in New Orleans according to my brother. I went there and it was really yummy.

Liz, in New York said...

Scottie, I know that arm anywhere. She is so tiny!! Look at her!!