CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Too much time on my hands

We heard today that Louisiana has our paperwork and should sign off sometime in the next couple of days. Our case worker is hopeful that we should be home by Wednesday. Olivia had a doctor's appointment today and she has gained two ounces. The doctor says she is healthy so we must not be messing up too much. Do all first time moms worrying as much as me?
My poor daughter has to deal with me having too much time on my hands. She is going to be sick of pictures by the time she is two weeks old!

7 comments:

ARosenvall said...

Do all first time moms worry as much as you?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can say that having only been a "mother" for less than a year.)

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness - yes all new moms worry. At least I did. And unfortunately, I still worry. I don't think that ever goes away. Well, maybe it does with a second child. I don't know about that though.

And, she'll just get used to her taking pictures...I KNOW that from experience. :)

Are you guys seeing any more cool sites?

Kristy said...

Amy Congratulations. Olivia is so cute. I can't wait till you come home and I can talk to you about everything that happened.

Eileen said...

You worry with the first, you worry with the second, and you worry with the third.

By the way... you can NEVER have too many pictures!

Tigerlily said...

I worry. I am overly cautious. Get her used to taking pictures because then when it comes time for family pictures you won't end up with a bunch like I have of kids screaming or pulling faces. lol. She is really cute.

R8chel said...

This picture is adorable! I love it and I'm hoping to bring you good news today :)

crystal said...

I hope you guys get to come home TOMORROW!! I am a big worrier...I have definitely calmed down since the first one though!! It's rough...but you are doing great, I'm sure :)