CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

We're Home

Yesterday was a really long day that started about 4:00 a.m. Utah time so I didn't get a post in last night. I did not realize how much work it is to travel with an infant especially at the airport. The poor people behind us were probably thinking we would never get through security with all of our stuff. Olivia was fantastic on the plane ride- she slept the entire time we were in the air. The lucky girl is only eight days old and has already flown across the country- I think I was 21 before I flew the first time.

When we got home last night we found our decorated with pink balloons, a big "It's a Girl" sign, and love notes to welcome Miss Olivia home. Livy was able to meet Grandma Magleby, Aunt Crystal, cousins Chase, Camaron, and Callie, Aunt Brittany and Uncle John along with cousin Emma, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Wally, and two of our favorite neighbors Lisa and Jessica. She can't wait to meet everyone else. I think the day was a little overwhelming for her because she had a rough night sleeping. I am hoping that she sleeps better tonight- I know her Mama could use a good nights sleep :).
Today my BFF Jeanna came to visit. It was so good to see her. We have been friends for over 18 years and she is amazing! We took a short trip to Quilted Bear to find hair bows (pictures tomorrow) with cousin Emma and Aunt Brittany.
Its good to be home!

1 comment:

The Morgan's said...

We are so excited for you and Scott I am so glad you are home and everything went so good I can't wait to meet your little girl she is so dang cute!