CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

A Month in the Life


One of my scrapbook magazines had a really fun idea of taking a picture each day for a month to show what happens in day to day life. Last month I decided I was going to take this challenge and instead of doing a scrapbook I would do it for my blog. So bear with me for the next month as I give you a glimpse in the day to day life of the Magleby's.
Tonight Scott and I got to talk to our birth mom, Janel, on the phone. I am so grateful for this amazing woman that I have never met. We then went to Babies R Us and walked around looking at all of the stuff we are going to need to take care of this baby- a little overwhelming, but definitely very fun. The only thing I bought tonight was a cute yellow giraffe and some baby laundry soap. Its a start...

1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

A pretty good month to do a play by play...who knew day two would be so exciting.