CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Its a Girl!!

Olivia Dawn came into this world yesterday morning around 7:45 a.m. in New Orleans. She weighs 6 pounds 5 ounces and is 19.5 inches long. She has a ton of black hair and beautiful brown eyes. She has really long fingers so I immediately thought she is going to be a piano player but Scott has decided that she is going to be a basketball star. I forgot my USB cord in Utah so I can't post pictures right now, but will be adding some later today.

9 comments:

crystal said...

Yeah!! We are SO excited!

Jeanna said...

Yay!!!! I am sooo super excited. Can't wait to see her and you. PS. Do you need a crib? My cousin is trying to get rid of hers. I feel horrible I don't even know what you have or what you need.

clm said...

Can't wait to see pictures! We love little Olivia already!

Stephanie said...

Oh I am SO SO EXCITED for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures!

Eileen said...

I cannot wait to see her! Congratulations! When you get back you need to have a shower... they really help with getting the stuff you need! This is so exciting!

Laurel said...

YAY! And let me know what you need! I can have it to your house when you get home!

Hellwig Family said...

Congratulations!! I cant wait to see pictures!!!

Liz, in New York said...

We're just thrilled beyond measure. Trent and I both keeping calling each other and emailing about it. It's just so wonderful!

I seriously cannot wait for our girls to be friends. Lillian and Olivia just sound like buddies, don't they?

Becky said...

So excited for you!!! Can I do anything to help you get ready for coming home? I'd be happy to do a diaper and baby stuff run - anything you need.

Becky Luscher