CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Olivia Update

I need to change my blog title to "Ode to Olivia" since most of my post have been about her in the last three weeks. I figure since I am terrible about keeping a journal that this is a great way to record her milestones. Plus I know you really don't want to hear what else I have been up to (preparing taxes, getting my hair cut, cleaning out closets, washing bottles, laundry, etc) since it isn't really exciting. Other fun things are coming up!



Olivia was three weeks old yesterday, which was her original due date. She had a doctor's visit on Monday and she weighs 7 pounds 12 ounces and is 20 inches long. The doctor says that she is healthy and I shouldn't worry that she cries every time I change her pants. He thinks she will grow out of it. I tried to mousse her curls this morning after her bath, but they only lasted a couple of hours. It is now standing straight up and is completely out of control- but still awfully cute.

3 comments:

crystal said...

She is so adorable! I love the button on her bow! Cute outfit too!

Jessica said...

CAN SHE GET ANY CUTER!!! I LOVE her outfit and her adorable bow!! Way to go on stylin her hair already!! Very impressed! My kids ar doing much better we should get together.

R8chel said...

Thank you again for the darling gift, you are so thoughtful. She is so beautiful and you two are doing an amazing job, congrats again :)